Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby Mine and Tree Hugger

I don't know how designers do it. I always end up loving each of my creations. And I keep going back to see what I can do new with it. I named this kit Baby Mine after the song in Dumbo. And I love the lyrics. They are so beautiful. And I decided I wanted to scrap a page using the lyrics.

available here

so I remembered this photo of my 4th child from when she was 6 months old. And I decided to rescrap it. And I love the new version much more than the old version.


and do you remember the kit Tree Hugger I told you about last week? Well I scrapped with it this week too! And don't forget, Tree Hugger is free when you buy Baby Mine (or anything else from the shop) for the whole month of September. It's a win-win-win. Everybody wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment