Friday, November 19, 2010

May There Always Be Sunshine

Here is the latest kit in my store. May There Always Be Sunshine. It is a charity collab kit for the daughter of a family friend. Kami is 2 years old and she has been diagnosed with a rare liver cancer. I think we all know how devastating it can be to get such a prognosis, but there's also financial issues to consider. I wanted to help them out by creating a charity collab kit, and I never imagined I would get so many to help me. You can learn more about Kami at www.kamiskancer.blogspot.com

available here

This is a collab kit including contributions by
Bucket of Butterflies
Dana's Footprint Designs
DigiDesigned by Wilma
Feli Designs
Happy Scrap Girl
Honey Bee Digital
Key of D Designs
Sarah Barber Designs
Sya's Blueprints (retired)
Studio4 Designworks
Unforgettable Moments by Amy Peck

It is priced at only $5 and 100% of your purchase will help Kami and her family. So this holiday season, see if you can't give a little more...

No comments:

Post a Comment