Monday, January 31, 2011

New Collab

Well, it's that time again. Time for you to see what we have in store for our monthly collab this month, but first, I wanted to share what I did with January's collab, About Time


This is a picture of my parents that they sent me a few months ago. Like November I think? I wanted to scan the picture in, but my scanner is tempermental, so I took a picture of it, so the colors didn't come out incredibly well. But I love the way the page turned out.

And this is this month's collab, Crazy You. And just like every month, it's free from the store with any other purchase. You purchase a kit, you get Crazy You for free. You buy Word Art, you get Crazy You for free. You buy 5 things, you get Crazy You for free. You buy one thing, you get Crazy You for free. Do you sense a pattern??

No comments:

Post a Comment