Friday, March 18, 2011

Rise and Shine! (and an announcement)

Here it is, a new collab kit between Unforgettable Moments and me, Key of D Designs. The kit is Rise and Shine, and it's available NOW in both Amy's store (at Gingerscraps), and my store, at Digiridoo Scraps). It's made to document those first moments of the morning. You know, the ones where you struggle to get your kids to brush their teeth, or shower, or even just get up.

available here

and earlier I said there was an announcement? Amy and I have also teamed up and combined our Creative Teams, so I have a bunch more wonderful ladies who are scrapping up a storm

by Kim


by Roxana


by me (Katie)


by Rebecca

And let's not forget that I love freebies. So all you freebie hunters, this is for you!

get the add on here

You may notice that I have been posting freebies directly on my blog. This is deliberate and is because there are a whole boatload of piracy problems. People like to take the free items and repost them, change their names, and as such the designers do not get credit. I think that by adding the extra hassle of having to go through a store, piracy will lessen (for me, I am not naive enough to think that my one thing will kill the piracy). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment