Friday, May 6, 2011

it's iNSD

It's iNSD. Do you have any great plans for fun this weekend? Well, I hope you'll come visit in my shop. I've got a few good things going on. First up, Amy (Unforgettable Moments) and I collaborated on a Grab Bag.

available here

the grab bag contains 6 brand new products, 3 from each of us. Now if you like surprises, don't look down any further. Otherwise, you'll see the full reveal. (But there's more at the bottom, so just scroll down really really fast).

Here are the 6 products:



Now, Amy's and my CT whipped up a lot of pages. So many pages. Instead of showing all of them, I'm just going to show mine. If you want to see the rest, you'll just have to take a visit to the store...



Also, last month, I was the spotlight designer at DRS. I did a newsletter freebie for all of the subscribers. Well, if you missed your chance, I've now put it into the store...of course you'll have to pay now.

Spring Charm

And, because it was made to coordinate, I've bundled it with my All Dolled Up kit.

And, I have something else in my store. The team and I made up some samples for you, and it's free with any purchase from my store for a limited time.

No comments:

Post a Comment