Monday, January 30, 2012

Yes, I've been scrapping...

So here I am posting and running my recent layouts...

this one uses Venice Vibes, January's Collab kit and was part of the Progressive Scrap Challenge



This one uses CU items by Happy Scrap Girl and Chelle's Creations (it's a grab bag for a short time). So even if you don't want to design, you can always buy CU stuff and create your own special goodies customized for your photo. (And I just realized I had already scrapped this series of photos, so now I need to decide which one I like more). Grab Bag


This one was just a fun scrap, using Sarah Bennett's (retired) Crazy Beautiful kit

And this one uses An Enchanted Winter by Unforgettable Moments, and was part of a P52 challenge (I just did it as the whole of January)

This one uses that same bundle

And this one is Oopsie Paisley by Scrap It Designs


And this one uses The Grass is Always Greener, by me and was for a Mouse Scrappers speed scrap this past weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment