Thursday, June 9, 2011

Upcoming Events!!

Here's a few things you won't wanna miss....

So, DRS is having a big birthday bash...have you been yet? You have to check it out. Lots of fun and games.

On Monday, we'll be having a staff blog train where you can pick up clusters, QP, and stacked papers, and maybe some nice hybrid goodies too! But it starts on Monday. So make sure you check here on my blog, or HERE at the DRS site.

Also, the Monkeyin' Around blog train has a stop here on my blog too. It's one entry down. Go download a HUGE approximately 100 person coordinating mega kit.

And, all week, there's been a scavenger hunt at DRS. Tomorrow is the last day, so I'll be posting my clue tomorrow. You can read all about it here.

And, I have my next full kit coming out tomorrow, so stop back in for a look at the goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment