Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jumping in with 2 feet

So, it's been quite a while for me. I hope you've been waiting patiently. I'm sorry I fell of the face of the Earth. Almost 3 months ago, I moved. We had been living in Utah, but a job opportunity opened up for us back *home* and we couldn't resist. We gave ourselves 6 weeks to get there, so that meant a lot of packing, driving a caravan of a camper, a pick up truck, and a moving van 2000 miles, living in a camper for about 2 months, finding a house, and now Linkunpacking. We're mostly unpacked and are enjoying our new location. But I have a few new things to share with you all. I'm working at making a quick comeback and already have some things in the works, including an exclusive FB freebie for my fans there. (Just look up Key of D Designs on FB). So, what do I need to tell you? Lots and lots, so settle in for a quick look at what's going on in November...

Firstly, I'm hosting the Layer It Up Challenge at DRS. Would love to see you there. Here's my example layout:

This is using September's Collab, Chapters of Our Lives. And let's not forget about the challenge sponsor...what an awesome prize system she has worked out...


And, this week is DSD, or iDSD or some scrapping holiday (I can't keep them all straight). And of course the 'Roo is participating with awesome sales for you...

And of course there's a new collab coming out today (I think?) And it is going to go perfectly with the pictures I've taken of our new house...6 acres, farm house built in the 1830s, a barn!! Free with a $10 purchase in the store...Home Spun

And in case you're interested, here are some layouts I've been sitting on and forgetting to post...



No comments:

Post a Comment